- provide strategic guidance and direction to the project and the lead agent;
- ensure the project is delivered on time and to budget;
- assist in planning for future activities and projects;
- ensure project activities are relevant to the environmental metagenomics research community;
- provide assistance in leveraging and aligning with other eResearch projects, data and infrastructure providers and other national initiatives in the environmental research community; and
- promote project benefits in the environmental metagenomics community.
Membership will include:
Researchers with coordinating roles across the BASE and MM efforts: